Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Samantha's 7 Month Photos

It's been a really fast 7 months! Samantha is officially mobile. She can roll over, spin in any direction, and crawl backwards (sort of). She has started to get up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth like it's 1999. She's probably 4-6 weeks away from crawling -- just in time for our trip to Fripp in July.

She still doesn't have teeth, but we think they're on their way. She certainly likes to chew on EVERYTHING (including Hobie's tail!)

Samantha's 7 Month Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a FANTASTIC picture and she is ADORABLE! I love looking at this picture. Thanks for posting this website. I'll be visiting it often, feel like I know her already and I have yet to see her. So much joy in one little bundle! Sara was 4 when I dropped her off at your mother's house and now she is 20 and you are parents and I haven't aged at all. Isn't life great. Looking forward to more pictures......Linda

Anonymous said...

Brett, I don't know how to post comments so it posted anonymous, but it was me.